Under Turkish law, if a person purchases properties worth $ 250,000, that person, their spouse(s), and children under 18 are granted permanent residence and a Turkish passport. In other words, the person and his / her family will become Turkish citizens. The time required for the process of Turkish citizenship in this method is 1-3 months. In this article, we will introduce the steps required to obtain Turkish citizenship and passport by purchasing a property.
- Find a reputable consultancy company
- Get a tax registration number
- Open a bank account
- Buy a property
- Receive a bank receipt showing the payment worth minimum 250,000 USD
- Obtain appraisal report from expertise company (Dreaming Turkey does it)
- Get title deed or notary approval property purchase commitment
- Fill up the application form for citizenship
It should be noted that Dreaming Turkey, as the official sales representative of construction companies in Turkey, has provided a platform for you to easily view, check, and select properties on the company’s website. If a property is selected, all processes will be followed by experts from the Dreaming Turkey Company. Please notice that using our experts is completely free of charge.